Point One Technology Warranty Registration
Warranty Terms & Conditions
WARRANTY SHALL VOID IF INSTALLED BY UNAUTORIZED SALES, DEALERS, DISTRIBUTOR, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS STEEL REINFORCEMENT IS COMPULSORY FOR FALSE CEILING INSTALLATION
- Product is not exchangeable or refundable once it has been installed.
- This warranty shall become null and void if it is installed at false ceiling by unauthorized personnel.
- This warranty is valid for domestic use in Singapore for one year starting from the original date of purchase. It covers motor for ten years and parts for one year.
- This warranty is only applicable to the original invoice / receipt and is not transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
- This warranty card along with the original invoice / receipt must be presented to our Customer Care Officer before requesting warranty service.
- The warranty shall become null and void under the following circumstances:
- Alteration, modification, tampering, unauthorized installation, repair, misuse, mishandling, abuse or negligence.
- Damages caused by fluctuation or interruption from electrical power supply, defective or incorrect wiring or operating on incorrect voltage.
- Defects from using inappropriate electrical supply, voltage & frequency.
- Installed with any accessories which are not originated from our products
- External connection, parts or installation and defects caused by normal wear and tear are not covered under this warranty.
- Contact with any chemicals / vapors, directly or indirectly, resulting in discoloration and / or corrosion.
- This warranty is not applicable to noise, vibration, instability, imbalance, shaking and other related issues due to fan mounted atfalse ceiling which is not installed by our authorized technicians.
- A service charge will be applied for every service call if the issue is found not related to our product problem.
- Customer should bear any additional cost incurred for ceiling fan mounted at more than 10 feet height in order for this warranty to take effect.
- The warranty issued shall recommend user to conduct regular examination of the fan suspension system at least once annually.